Whenever a batch gets stuck, do the following:
- Wait at least 30 minutes for the batch to continue
- Delete the Batch in Intacct
- Log out of Intacct then log back in
- Restart another batch
Sometimes batches do get stuck. Try those steps first.
** If this if your first time using ExpenseConnect, perhaps the issue is that you do not have a Concur token created, yet. In that case, take these steps.
- Start a new batch then click on the Processing link to see if it prompts you to first Remove a token
- Then to logon to Concur
- Then to approve token creation