The bi-directional sync takes the following steps:
- Pulls inactive records from Intacct
- Deletes inactive records from Concur
- Pulls active records from Intacct
- Attempts to update those active records in Concur if they already exist there
- If they don’t exist in Concur yet, you will get a message that says ‘failed to update list item’. The update fails because there is no record to update.
- Attempts to create records in Concur
- If the record was successfully updated previously, you would get the ‘failed to create list item’ message. The record can’t be created since it already exists.
- For a successful bi-directional sync, the total of updated successful records and created successful records will equal the number of active records.